CONTINUING EDUCATION TRAINING (CET) COURSES FOR CORETRADE SUPERVISORS
To continuously upgrade the construction workforce and support improvement in productivity, quality and safety, all CoreTrade supervisors are required to attend CET courses under their respectively register trade category such as Structural, Architectural and M&E works before they renew their licenses.
At the end of the course, participant will be able to:
• Explain the requirements based on latest codes of practices, standards, regulations and Act relevant to the respective work category such as Structural, Architectural or M& E works.
• Apply good practices at sites to improve quality, and productivity of works keeping WSH in mind;
• Get updated with new technologies, installation methods, materials, tools or equipment for the respective work category.
• Co-ordinate work processes incorporating advanced and productive technologies;
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• CORE Trade Registered Supervisors from different category of works such Structural, Architectural and M&E works
• Other Supervisory personal to wish to be updated with latest industry requirements and practices
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
Participant must attend full course and attain 100% of physical attendance to be eligible to take the assessment at the end of the course.
Assessment is based on an open book test with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Participant who passed the assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion (CSC) at the end of the course. Participant who fail the assessment have to retake the course.
Intake : To be confirmed
Regularly subject to minimum class size enrolled
(Registration is on first-come-first-served basis)
Duration : 8 hours (Including assessment)
Time : 8.30am to 5.30pm
Fee with GST: S$375.00 per participant
Applicant to submit the following documents together for registration:
• CoreTrade Acknowledgement Notice
• Photocopy of CoreTrade Card
• Photocopy of applicant identification (NRIC for local and Work Permit/Employment Pass for foreigner – front & back)
• Photocopy of passport (for foreign applicant only)
• Payment by GIRO or Company cheque
To register, please log into our Online StoreFront (OSF) at
and search for course code 48004
Download brochure here
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: email@example.com • www.bcaa.edu.sg