Event code: 44075
CET FOR CONSTRUCTION PLANT OPERATION (LIFTING)
To continuously upgrade the construction workforce to support improvement in productivity, quality and safety, all CoreTrade personnel are required to attend CET courses under their respectively register trade category for CoreTade renewal.
The CET in Construction Plant Training (Lifting) is a half-day course covering the latest codes and regulations, good practices in lifting operation and new technology in lifting machines. Participants will also be introduced to new hazards in lifting operation and latest case studies of lifting accidents.
Applicant to submit the following documents together with this application form for registration:
• CoreTrade Acknowledgement Notice
• Photocopy of applicant identification (NRIC for local and Work Permit/Employment Pass for foreigner – front & back)
• Photocopy of passport (for foreign applicant only)
• Photocopy of applicant CoreTrade card (front & back)
• GIRO or Company’s cheque payment Download Brochure & Application Form