Event code: 78079
The BCA Contractors Registration System (CRS) requires B2 contractors to have at least one full-time employed Registrable Professional/Professional/Technical personnel (RP/P/T) to have either obtained the Advanced Certificate in Construction Productivity or registered for this course by the renewal date after 1 January 2016.
This specially tailored training course aims to equip project managers and construction managers with the practical knowledge to enhance productivity on their construction projects.
The course will be conducted over 15 evenings. There will also be hands-on assignments for the participants to apply the knowledge learnt.
- To equip the construction industry professionals with the latest construction productivity trends and technology in order to attain higher technical competencies and drive construction productivities in their respective companies.
- To gain critical knowledge in the processes, management skills and understanding on the new construction technologies in construction productivity.
- Introduction to Construction Productivity
- Buildability and Constructability
- Project Productivity Management
- Cost and Value Management
- Risk Management
- Contract and Procurement for Productivity
- Quality Management
- Design for Manufacturing and Assembly
- Productivity Improvement Processes and Technology
*Holders of the Certificate in Construction Productivity Management are exempted from Module One.
- Degree / Diploma / Equivalent qualification; OR
- At least 3 years of working experience in the built environment or related fields with back ground as project manager /construction manager / consultant preferred
Please submit with this application form your CV or copy of qualification certificate, and copy of the Certificate in Construction Productivity Management, if applicable.
- Construction Professionals
- Project Managers
- Construction Managers
10th Run: 8 Jan - 5 Mar 2019
Time: 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Frequency: 2 weekdays/week (15 evenings)
Venue: BCA Academy, 200 Braddell Road, Singapore 579700
Fees (Inclusive of GST):
S$2,300.00# (without subsidy)
S$795.33 (with WTU funding support for eligible local participants*)
For holders of the Certificate in Construction Productivity Management
S$1,480.00# (without subsidy)
S$511.78 (with WTU funding support for eligible local participants*)
*For more information on the funding requirement, please refer to http://www.bca.gov.sg/manpower/wtu.html
In keeping with our green and sustainable practices, course notes will be available in e-format.
IES-ACES (for RE/RTO): Pending (Structural)
Download brochure & application form