Event code: 78078
Smart automation technologies are changing the way we work, live and play. Building automation systems enhance energy efficiency, occupant satisfaction, security and facility management. After attending the course, participants will have a better understanding of how building automation technologies can be leveraged to boost environmental sustainability of buildings and to enrich the everyday lives of building occupants and improve overall building
· Overview Of BAS
- Architecture, Networks, Controllers, Field Devices
· Control Basics
· HVAC Control Systems
· Tracking of Building Performance
- Energy Information System (EIS)
- BAS Metrics
- Fault Detection and Diagnostic (FDD)
· Lighting Energy Management
- Zoning, Lighting Sweep, Occupancy/Vacancy Control, Daylight Harvesting, Adaptive Compensation, Load Shedding, Addressable Networked Systems.
· HVAC Energy Management
- Duty Cycling, Demand Control, Interactive Multi-System Control, Weather Programmes, Peak Load Shifting, Reset Strategies
· IOT (Internet of Things), Data Analytics, Smart Cities
MR LUI WING SIN is a Senior Consultant in PrimusTech Pte Ltd, a company specialising in smart building and green IAQ technologies. Mr Lui holds a BE in Electrical Engineering from Monash University (Australia) and has worked for more than 35 years in the controls and building automation industry. He has acted in the capacity as Energy and ESD Consultant for many buildings in Singapore and has been instrumental in helping many building owners win energyand environmental awards. Mr Lui is also a part-time lecturer in SEAS (Sustainable Energy Association of Singapore) and the Singapore Environmental Institute.
Professionals who are interested to learn more about optimizing energy, operations and improve indoor comfort through energy-efficient lighting systems.
Certificate of Attendance (COA) will be awarded to participants who meet the attendance requirement.
7th Run: To be confirmed
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl of GST): S$500
Refreshments will be provided.
In keeping with our green and sustainable practices, course notes will be available in e-format. Download Brochure and Applicatiuon Form
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • www.bcaa.edu.sg