Event code: 77A51
In its effort to enable licensed electrical workers to keep up on a regular basis with advancement in technology, good industrial practices and changing business environment, Energy Market Authority requires all licensed electrical workers to attend a prescribed refresher course every 5 years.
• Highlights in Electricity Act (Cap. 89A) and relevant regulations
• Overview on Application of Electricity Supply
• Procedures for Application & Turn-On of Electricity Supply
• Procedures for first energisation to non-domestic consumer’s electrical installation > 45kVA
• Site Requirements – Common Deviations
• Metering Requirements
• Common non-compliance in electrical installation (<45kVA) with CP 5
• Changes and highlights in Code of Practice (CP 5 & CP 88) and other SS
• Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems
• Electrical Accident Investigations – Case Studies
Course participants will be required to sit for a 30 minutes assessment in the afternoon. Participant must attain at least 80% of physical attendance to be eligible to take the assessment.
ASSESSMENT AND AWARD
Certificate of Accomplishment will be issued to participants who have attended at least
80% of the course and passed the course assessment.
This is a prescribed refresher course for licensed electrical workers only. Priority will be given in the order of expiry date of the licence.
Course dates: 9 Apr 2018
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9.00am to 6.00pm
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl of GST): S$210.00
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
To register, please log into our Online StoreFront (OSF) at https://eservices.bcaa.edu.sg/registration/#/login
and search for course code 77A51 Download brochure here
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • www.bcaa.edu.sg