Event Code: 80064
This module provides an overview of code compliance processes carried out by the consultancy practice in relation to a typical building project life cycle:
Part One: Development Control (DC) stage which focuses on planning and design.
Part Two: Building Plan (BP) stage which examines detailed design parameters.
Part Three: Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) and Certificate of Statutory Completion (CSC) which addresses the processes leading to obtaining permits to allow users to move into the development after the building works are completed.
Participants will develop an understanding of regulatory requirements of a typical building project required of a Qualified Person (QP). Participants will also be equipped with competency in code compliance processes required of the consultancy practice from project inception to project completion.
• To provide an overview on the entire ecosystem of code compliances under the various technical department
• To provide a breakdown on the project life cycle and approx. timeline to obtain approval from the respective technical department
• To provide a guide on components/areas of building that require approval
• Duties of a Qualified Person (QP) in relation to compliance with written law
• Development Control (DC) stage: Planning and design parameters
• Building Plan (BP) stage: Detailed design parameters
• Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) and Certificate of Statutory Completion (CSC): Processes and considerations
• Periodic Structural Inspection (PSI) and Periodic Façade Inspection (PFI): Requirements and procedures
All professionals in the built environment
ONLINE LEARNING: Date:
16 Nov 2020*
Platform: BCAA Learning Management System (LMS)
* Participants may commence to embark on e-learning and learn at own pace (within 1 month from course start date)
FEE (incl of GST): S$285.00
(Pending SSG Funding)
BOA-SIA: Waived for Year 2020
Certificate of Attendance (COA) will be awarded to participants who meet the attendance requirement.
Visit BCA Academy Online StoreFront (OSF) - CLICK HERE
Click HERE to download brochure
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The company and individual applicant has read and understood the terms and conditions. 2) The company and individual applicant warrant that the particulars given are accurate. 3) The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) can disclose to other government agencies any information relating to this application. 4) Payment for the course must be made to BCA before the course commencement date. 5) Any Direct Debit and Direct Credit Authorisation for GIRO applications previously signed and passed to BCA will apply to payments made under this course. 6) BCA reserves the right to accept or reject the application for whatever reason. 7) BCA shall at its discretion allocate a space to the registered applicant, based on availability. 8) BCA reserves the right to amend any details relating to the course, revise the course fees without prior notice, cancel or postpone the course. 9) No deferment is allowed. 10) Request for withdrawal must be made in writing. Requests are subject to approval by BCA and administration fee: Written request for withdrawal that reaches BCA - At least 2 weeks before the course commencement date: 10% of course fee is payable. - Less than 2 weeks but more than 3 working days before the course commencement date: 25% of course fee is payable. - 3 working days or less before the course commencement date: full course fee is payable. 11) No Replacement is allowed for funded participants. 12) The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points indicated for any course offered by BCA is subject to change and final approval by the relevant professional accreditation bodies. 13) Funding and subsidies offered by BCA or third party organisations for the courses are subject to approval. The company must make the application for funding and subsidies. BCA is not to be held liable and the company agrees to pay BCA the applicable funding amount if funding and subsidies are either granted at a reduced amount, not granted at all or if funding is revoked, for whatever reason. 14) All information, materials, services, intellectual property and other property and rights provided by BCA during the course are provided on an “as is” basis. BCA makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to any matter, and all such warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly disclaimed. 15) The materials supplied to the company and individual applicant for the course (“Materials”) are for their personal reference only and the company and individual applicant is not supposed to otherwise use the Materials. The company and individual applicant shall defend and indemnify BCA and its officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, damage, loss or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) imposed upon BCA in connection with any claim arising out of the company and individual applicant’s use of the Materials. 16) Re-assessment fee is applicable for those who are required to re-take the assessment. 17) I consent to BCA, BCA Academy, and BCA’s employees contacting me via my contacts (including email addresses and mobile numbers) to market future courses, seminars, conduct surveys, circulate publications (i.e. magazines, periodicals etc). If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your personal data as set out above, you may contact us. PLEASE NOTE: All correspondence and notices addressed to BCA are to be sent to BCA Academy. Photographs of attendees will be taken at the event for our publicity materials, newsletters and other publications