Event code: 73079
Requirements for Environmental Sustainability in Buildings and the Green Mark Scheme
This course aims to :
• provide crucial information and knowledge on the new legislative requirements on
Environmental Sustainability for Buildings
• provide an understanding on the interpretation of the Green Mark Criteria and Scores for new building developments – Residential & Non-residential Buildings
• provide a better understanding on the submission procedures and walk through of the
Green Mark (GM) e-filing system.
• Regulatory framework for environmental sustainability of buildings
• Understanding of the code of environmental sustainability for buildings
• Submission procedures and Green Mark (GM) e-filing System
• Green Mark certification and requirements
MS GRACE CHEOK is a Principal Manager of the Technology Development Group, Building and Construction Authority. She has more than 10 years of experience in the areas of building regulatory control. She has formulated the legislative framework on Environmental Sustainability for Buildings. She is one of the trainers for the Green Mark Manager course and has been actively involved in the development of the BCA Green Mark Assessment Criteria.
Certificate of Attendance (COA) will be awarded to participants who meet the attendance requirement.
• Building owners
• Government agencies involved in green development projects
• Architects and engineers responsible for assessing and scoring the building works
• Design students, technical assistants processing plan submission
40th Run: 27 Apr 2018
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl of GST): S$280.00
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
PEB - 7 PDUs
BOA-SIA - Pending
To register, please log into our Online StoreFront (OSF) at
and search for course code 73079
Download brochure here
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • www.bcaa.edu.sg