Event code: 73079
This course aims to :
• provide crucial information and knowledge on the new legislative requirements on
Environmental Sustainability for Buildings
• provide an understanding on the interpretation of the Green Mark Criteria and Scores for new building developments – Residential & Non-residential Buildings
• provide a better understanding on the submission procedures and walk through of the
Green Mark (GM) e-filing system.
• Regulatory framework for environmental sustainability of buildings
• Understanding of the code of environmental sustainability for buildings
• Submission procedures and Green Mark (GM) e-filing System
• Green Mark certification and requirements
MS GRACE CHEOK is a Principal Manager of the Technology Development Group, Building and Construction Authority. She has more than 10 years of experience in the areas of building regulatory control. She has formulated the legislative framework on Environmental Sustainability for Buildings. She is one of the trainers for the Green Mark Manager course and has been actively involved in the development of the BCA Green Mark Assessment Criteria.
Certificate of Attendance (COA) will be awarded to participants who meet the attendance requirement.
• Building owners
• Government agencies involved in green development projects
• Architects and engineers responsible for assessing and scoring the building works
• Design students, technical assistants processing plan submission
PEB - Pending
BOA-SIA - Pending
40th Run: 21 Sep 2018 (FULL)
41st Run: 30 Nov 2018
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl of GST): S$280.00
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Effective 1st Nov 2018, the course fee will be revised to S$310.00 (incl. GST).
To enjoy the current course fee, completed registration through Online StoreFront (OSF) must be made by 21st Oct 2018.
Payment must be received by BCA Academy no later than 5.00pm on 26th Oct 2018.
Course regisration will resume at 12.00pm on 1st Nov 2018.
To register, please log into our Online StoreFront (OSF) at
and search for course code 73079
Download Brochure Here
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • www.bcaa.edu.sg
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The company and individual applicant has read and understood the terms and conditions. 2) The company and individual applicant warrant that the particulars given are accurate. 3) The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) can disclose to other government agencies any information relating to this application. 4) Payment for the course must be made to BCA before the course commencement date. 5) Any Direct Debit and Direct Credit Authorisation for GIRO applications previously signed and passed to BCA will apply to payments made under this course. 6) BCA reserves the right to accept or reject the application for whatever reason. 7) BCA shall at its discretion allocate a space to the registered applicant, based on availability. 8) BCA reserves the right to amend any details relating to the course, revise the course fees without prior notice, cancel or postpone the course. 9) No deferment is allowed. 10) Request for withdrawal must be made in writing. Requests are subject to approval by BCA and administration fee: Written request for withdrawal that reaches BCA - At least 2 weeks before the course commencement date: 10% of course fee is payable. - Less than 2 weeks but more than 3 working days before the course commencement date: 25% of course fee is payable. - 3 working days or less before the course commencement date: full course fee is payable. 11) No Replacement is allowed for funded participants. 12) The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points indicated for any course offered by BCA is subject to change and final approval by the relevant professional accreditation bodies. 13) Funding and subsidies offered by BCA or third party organisations for the courses are subject to approval. The company must make the application for funding and subsidies. BCA is not to be held liable and the company agrees to pay BCA the applicable funding amount if funding and subsidies are either granted at a reduced amount, not granted at all or if funding is revoked, for whatever reason. 14) All information, materials, services, intellectual property and other property and rights provided by BCA during the course are provided on an “as is” basis. BCA makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to any matter, and all such warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly disclaimed. 15) The materials supplied to the company and individual applicant for the course (“Materials”) are for their personal reference only and the company and individual applicant is not supposed to otherwise use the Materials. The company and individual applicant shall defend and indemnify BCA and its officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, damage, loss or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) imposed upon BCA in connection with any claim arising out of the company and individual applicant’s use of the Materials. 15) Re-assessment fee is applicable for those who are required to re-take the assessment. 16) I consent to BCA, BCA Academy, and BCA’s employees contacting me via my contacts (including email addresses and mobile numbers) to market future courses, seminars, conduct surveys, circulate publications (i.e. magazines, periodicals etc). If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your personal data as set out above, you may contact us. PLEASE NOTE: All correspondence and notices addressed to BCA are to be sent to BCA Academy. Photographs of attendees will be taken at the event for our publicity materials, newsletters and other publications.