Event code: 77085
The course aims to increase the awareness of the safety issues and unpleasant experience and affinity to traditional hot water solutions, and will help the participants to better understand the different types of hot water systems and explaining the financial calculation require to justify the adoption of a sustainable system. The participants will learn to design energy efficient hot water distribution and heat recovery system.
• Fundamental to hot water systems
• Water Distribution system in buildings
- SS CP 48 for Water Services
- Hot Water Distribution
- Hot Water Conservation
• Heat Recovery Systems
- Air Source Heat Recovery Systems
- Water source Heat Recovery Systems
- Safety and Reliability
• Business and environmental impact
- Comparison of different types of Hot Water Systems and understanding their impact on business and environment
• Cased Studies
- Hospital Case Study
- Hotel Case Study
ER TAY CHER SENG is a Managing Director in Natflow Pte Ltd. He is a mechanical engineer by training and has been in professional practice for over 20 years. He has worked as an engineer in a statutory board, as a manager in a publicly-listed company andas a managing director in a German-owned MNC. He is currently the Managing Director of Natflow Pte Ltd.His current areas of interest include waste heat recovery, desalination, passive cooling systems and thermalenergy storage systems. He has provided energy saving solutions for many buildings in Singapore and Asia.
MR STEVEN KANG is the Business Development Director for Measurement & Verification Pte Ltd. Mr Kang graduated from the National University of Singapore with an honours degree in mechanical engineering. He has extensive work experience in the heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC-R) industry. He was previously a Mechanical Engineer at Singapore’s Public Works Department and was also the Business Development Director at Johnson Controls Inc. He presently conducts numerous in-depth trainings on HVAC design and optimization to ESCOs, consultants, and building owners throughout Asia.
• Engineers and building professionals intending to seek accreditation as Certified Green Mark Professional (GMP) or Green Mark Facilities Professional (GMFP) under BCA Green Mark Specialist Certification Scheme. (For more information regarding the GMP & GMFP certification scheme, please log on to www.bca.gov.sg/GreenMark/gm_manager.html)
• It is also relevant to Engineers, Project Managers, Energy Managers and Facility Managers working for Developers, Building Owners, M&E consultancy firms, ESCOs and other stakeholders who are interested in and/or responsible for implementing waste heat recovery projects in buildings.
Certificate of Attendance (COA) will be awarded to participants who meet the attendance requirement.
PEB: 7 PDUs
9th Run: 27 Sep 2018
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl of GST): S$450.00
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Effective 1st Nov 2018, the course fee will be revised to S$500.00 (incl. GST).
To enjoy the current course fee, completed registration form with payment must be received by BCA Academy no later than 5.00pm on 26th Oct 2018.
Course registration will resume at 12:00pm on
1st Nov 2018. Download Brochure & application form
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: email@example.com • www.bcaa.edu.sg