Event code: 78037
This course is recognised by Ministry of Manpower
bizSAFE is a programme which is administered by the Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC) tailored to assist the companies to build up their workplace safety and health capabilities. The programme provides a 5-level approach to help companies build up their capabilities progressively. Companies participating in this programme will gain recognition and benefit from having a comprehensive WSH system in place.
To start the bizSAFE journey, an enterprise’s top management has to sign up for this
bizSAFE Level 1.
This workshop aims to enable top management to lead the cultivation of safety culture and policies in companies.
• Overview of the Workplace Safety and Health Act, subsidiary legislation and director’s guidelines
• Introduction to risk management concepts, bizSAFE concept
(including roles and responsibilities of RM Champion and WSHMS Program Lead)
• Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) of companies
• Creating a conducive safety culture in the company
• Financial planning; balancing profitability and safety in the organization
• Business case studies and tangible & intangible consequences of an accident
• Individual Assignment / Group Discussion
- Preparation of a suitable WSH policy
- Official endorsement of the company’s WSH policy
48th Run: 24 Oct 2018
Time: 1.45pm – 5.15pm
(Registration starts at 1.15pm)
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (Incl of GST): S$150.00
Refreshments will be provided.
• Chief Executive Officers
• Managing Directors
• General Managers
• Other Senior Management
To register, please log into our Online StoreFront (OSF) at
and search for course code 78037
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: email@example.com