Event code: 44091 To register, please log into our Online StoreFront (OSF) at
3-Day WSQ course
Manage Financial Resources for WSH
Manage Financial Resources for WSH is one of the modules (competency units) of the
“Specialist Diploma in WSH” programme. The unit is now offered as standalone module
for the benefi t of WSH Personnel who wish to learn about managing fi nanicial resources in projects in relation to workplace safety and health (WSH).
This unit of competency aims to offer the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSHPersonnel to manage fi nancial resources in relation to WSH projects for the organization.
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- Analyse WSH risk exposure to identify the associated cost to the organization
- Select and recommend reasonably practicable risk control measures for reducing WSH risks in projects
- Quantify the risk control measures and other measures in budgetary terms according to General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Prepare a written WSH budget with justifi cation for approval by the relevant stakeholders
- Monitor and review the WSH expenditure on a regular basis
- WSH personnel (WSH Offi cers, WSH Audititors, WSH Managers & Supervisors)
- Project / Construction Managers
- Project Engineers
- Supervisory personnel
PEB - Pending
WSH-CPD - Pending (WSH Officers)
1st Run: 30 Oct, 1, 8, 12, 13, 15 & 19 Nov 2018 (7 evenings)
Duration: 7 evenings
Time: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Venue: BCA Academy
*Fee (Incl GST) per participant:
$495.00 (without subsidy)
$263.69 (with SDF funding for company sponsored)
$78.64 (with Enhanced funding for SME)
$78.64 (with #Mid-Career Enhanced Funding# for self-sponsored applicant#)
$55.51 (WTS funding)
* Skills Development Fund (SDF) is available for this course. Prior to the registration, company is required to enrol their staff (Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident) through SSG’s SkillsConnect System at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg. Eligible applicants pay the remaining fee (after deducting SDF funding) and GST.
# Mid-Career Enhanced Funding is for Singaporeans aged 40 & above only. Individual applicant shall submit completed application form, last 3 months’ pay slips, and payment together with NRIC for verifi cation at BCA Academy. Applicant will be required to sign a declaration for the subsidy.
and search for course code 44091
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org