BCA-REDAS Quality and Productivity Seminar 2018
26 June 2018, 9am to 12.30pm
With rising quality expectations, higher construction cost and tightening of manpower supply, there is a critical need to adopt better practices and strategies for a sustained commitment to quality and performance excellence in quality. The seminar is jointly organised by BCA and REDAS to introduce new and improved construction knowledge/methods that lead to higher quality and productivity.
• Consistent Delivery of High Quality Projects - Traits of An Inaugural Quality Star Champion Award Winner
• Strategies on WInning Two Construction Excellence Awards for Institutional Projects at the same time
• Sharing of Quality Trends and Performance of CONQUAS and QM Projects
• Total Quality Management System in High Quality Public Housing Projects
• Brownstone Executive Condominium
- 1st Residential Condominium Project using Prefabricated Pre-finished Volumetric Construction
Fees (incl. of GST):
S$320.00# (without WTU Funding)
S$67.66* (with WTU funding support for eligible local participants. Limited funding places are available.)
Refreshment will be provided.
To register, please log into our Online StoreFront (OSF) at https://eservices.bcaa.edu.sg/registration/#/login and search for course code 77083 Download brochure here
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • www.bcaa.edu.sg