Event code: 80023
The adoption of Building Information Modelling (BIM) during the design and construction stages has transformed our construction industry significantly. However, there are more from BIM that the industry could benefit from, especially in the areas of building operation and asset information management.
This 2-day course will enable participants to appreciate how the convergence of BIM and Internet of Things (IoT) could change the way buildings are designed, built, operated and maintained. The lecturer will also demonstrate how BIM and IoT could automate the integration of various building systems and enable smart operation and maintenance.
Data Management and Operational BIM
• BIM Data
• Enabling BIM for operation efficiency
• Effective convergence of BIM and IoT
Delivering Smart Building
• Smart Building and its Digital Twin
• Predictive Analytics
• Intelligent Process Automation
• Visualization and User Experience
Smart Operations, Maintenance and Building Lifecycle Management through Case Studies
• Information Management
• Maintenance Management
• Security and Incident Management
• Workplace Management
• Equipment Monitoring and Control
• Energy Management
• Managing Change, Retrofits and Refurbishments
DR. HARI GUNASINGHAM’s expertise is in the field of Analytical Science, Cybernetics and Control Systems. He has a BSc First Class Honours and Ph.D. from the Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London.
Dr. Gunasingham is the founder of the Eutech Group headquartered in Singapore. The company’s solution for smart cities and workplace management has been adopted by local and projects across Australia, the Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Dr. Gunasingham was nominated as one of 35 people to watch by Realcomm USA, the leading global Real Estate Advisory. He was also awarded the Realcomm Digie Award as one of the first to envision smart building and smart city concepts.
1st Run: 25 & 26 Oct 2018
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl of GST): S$680 (without funding)
(Pending WTU Funding)
Lunches and refreshments will be provided.
PEB: 12 PDUs
Visit BCA Academy Online StoreFront (OSF) @ https://eservices.bcaa.edu.sg/registration/#/login
(Course code 80023) Download Brochure
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: email@example.com TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The company and individual applicant has read and understood the terms and conditions. 2) The company and individual applicant warrant that the particulars given are accurate. 3) The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) can disclose to other government agencies any information relating to this application. 4) Payment for the course must be made to BCA before the course commencement date. 5) Any Direct Debit and Direct Credit Authorisation for GIRO applications previously signed and passed to BCA will apply to payments made under this course. 6) BCA reserves the right to accept or reject the application for whatever reason. 7) BCA shall at its discretion allocate a space to the registered applicant, based on availability. 8) BCA reserves the right to amend any details relating to the course, revise the course fees without prior notice, cancel or postpone the course. 9) No deferment is allowed. 10) Request for withdrawal must be made in writing. Requests are subject to approval by BCA and administration fee: Written request for withdrawal that reaches BCA - At least 2 weeks before the course commencement date: 10% of course fee is payable. - Less than 2 weeks but more than 3 working days before the course commencement date: 25% of course fee is payable. - 3 working days or less before the course commencement date: full course fee is payable. 11) No Replacement is allowed for funded participants. 12) The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points indicated for any course offered by BCA is subject to change and final approval by the relevant professional accreditation bodies. 13) Funding and subsidies offered by BCA or third party organisations for the courses are subject to approval. The company must make the application for funding and subsidies. BCA is not to be held liable and the company agrees to pay BCA the applicable funding amount if funding and subsidies are either granted at a reduced amount, not granted at all or if funding is revoked, for whatever reason. 14) All information, materials, services, intellectual property and other property and rights provided by BCA during the course are provided on an “as is” basis. BCA makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to any matter, and all such warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly disclaimed. 15) The materials supplied to the company and individual applicant for the course (“Materials”) are for their personal reference only and the company and individual applicant is not supposed to otherwise use the Materials. The company and individual applicant shall defend and indemnify BCA and its officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, damage, loss or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) imposed upon BCA in connection with any claim arising out of the company and individual applicant’s use of the Materials. 15) Re-assessment fee is applicable for those who are required to re-take the assessment. 16) I consent to BCA, BCA Academy, and BCA’s employees contacting me via my contacts (including email addresses and mobile numbers) to market future courses, seminars, conduct surveys, circulate publications (i.e. magazines, periodicals etc). If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your personal data as set out above, you may contact us. PLEASE NOTE: All correspondence and notices addressed to BCA are to be sent to BCA Academy. Photographs of attendees will be taken at the event for our publicity materials, newsletters and other publications.