Event code - 77D01 (4.5 days Course)
The aim of the Certification Course for Green Mark Facilities Manager is to equip
participants with the knowledge and skills to improve and implement sustainable
measures and technologies in an existing building. Participants will learn how a
building’s energy consumption and environmental impacts can be minimised during the
building life time, and to conduct Green Mark Assessment for existing building.
• Green Mark for Existing Non-Residential Buildings (GM ENRB:2017) including
baselines, scores and Green Mark assessment
• Various tenant and occupant engagement practices through green leases, green
user and green procurement
• Practial strategies and solutions to maximise energy, water and indoor environment
quality in buildings
• Smart control techniques and strategies in buildings
• Existing buildings for Green Mark certification and/or recertifciation
This course is conducted by a diverse group of experienced green practitioners from
the industry and BCA.
Assessment and Award
This course involves assessment. A Certificate of Successful Completion (CSC) will be issued to participants who
i. Achieve at least 75% class attendance; and
ii.Pass all assessments.
• Facilities Managers
• Estates Managers
• Operations Managers
• Managing Agent
• Building Owners
• M&E Consultants
34th Run: 29, 30 Oct, 5, 6 & 21 Nov 2019
Duration: 4 days (Day class) + 0.5 day Assessment (last day)
Time: 9.00am to 6.00pm (Day class)
8.30am to 1.00pm (Assesment)
Venue: BCA Academy, 200 Braddell S(579700)
$1,220.00 / $976.00* (incl of GST):
* For existing GMM or SCEM certificate holders.
Refreshments will be provided.
In keeping with our green and sustainable practices, course notes will be available in e-format.
Download brochure here
Visit BCA Academy Online StoreFront (OSF) - CLICK HERE
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org