Event code: 78065
This course will provide green professionals, building owners and facility managers with the knowledge of energy management approaches and the types requirements and techniques of energy audits. Participants will also be explored to financial analysis and cost prediction methodologies.
• Overview of Energy Management
- Tools for Appraising Energy Management Performance
- Setting Energy Target and Plan
• Energy Economic Analysis
- Life Cycle Cost Concept in Economic and Analysis
- Economic Models of Optimal Energy Use
- Energy Policies (e.g. tax refunding etc.)
• Energy Audit
- Different Levels of Energy Audit
- Scope of Works and Report Requirements of the Audits - Case Studies
• PREPARATION OF AUDIT REPORT
MR AHMAD SULAIMAN B. SUMANI is a Director of Energy Efficiency & Sustainability in Kaer Pte Ltd. He had over 32 years’ experience in the industry. He joined Kaer in 2005 as the Director for the Energy Efficiency & Sustainability Department and is presently heading the Council of Engineers and the Kaer Broadcast Centre. Being a lifelong learner, he was a graduate of the VITB, Singapore Technical Institute, City & Guild, Singapore Polytechnic and RMIT University, Australia. He has an Honour degree in Mechanical Engineering.
MR BENJAMIN LAI CHOON HOO, General Manager, Kaer Pte Ltd, has over 21 years of experience in the building industry. He spent the first 13 years of his career in the HVAC industry. He ventured into the energy services industry when he joined Kaer in 2006. He is now the General Manager responsible for business operations of Kaer Pte Ltd in Singapore and is actively involved in technologies and solutions development in Kaer. He has an honors degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Malaya, he is a certified QuESS, Energy Auditor, SCEM and Green Mark Professional.
• Engineers and building professionals intending to seek accreditation as Certified Green Mark Professional (GMP) or Green Mark Facilities Professional (GMFP) under BCA Green Mark Specialist Certification Scheme. (For more information regarding the GMP & GMFP certification scheme, please log on to: www.bca.gov.sg/GreenMark/gm_manager.html)
• It is also relevant to Engineers, Project Managers, Energy Managers and Facility Managers working for Developers, Building Owners, M&E consultancy firms, ACMV contractor firms, ESCOs and other stakeholders involved in Green Mark projects.
ASSESSMENT AND AWARD
This course is assessment-based. A Certificate of Successful Completion (CSC) will be issued to participants who :
i. Achieve at least 75% class attendance; and
ii. Pass all the assessment(s)
6th Run : To be confirmed
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl of GST): S$930
Refreshments will be provided.
PEB - Pending
BOA-SIA - Pending
Download Brochure & Application Form
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: email@example.com • www.bcaa.edu.sg