Event code: 80029
Computational BIM or rule-based approach refers to innovative problem-solving processes in which users define algorithms and workflows to automate tasks, optimise outputs and manage changes across different project phases. It allows users to explore more options leading to desired solution for productivity gain.
Computational BIM also forms an important part of Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD). Increasingly, local and international project teams are adopting it to optimise their project delivery.
This masterclass aims to:
• Create awareness to the wider group of built environment industry on the adoption of computational BIM
• Share best practices, challenges and benefits of computational BIM through case studies
• Encourage professionals to adopt it in their workflow
In this masterclass, you will hear the adoption of computational BIM by the stakeholders from different disciplines of the built environment sector.
• Advanced Computational Design: Bringing the future to today’s Integrated Digital Delivery
Mr Andrew Harvey
Mott MacDonald Singapore Pte Ltd
• Digital Architecture
Mr Chander Gupta & Ms Jahzeel Magdadaro
ONG&ONG Group Pte Ltd
• Integrated Parametric Computational Design – A New Paradigm
Mr Callum Ross McCulloch & Mr Robert Bamford
Web Structures Pte Ltd
• Computational BIM for MEP
Mr Saw Tun
• Computational BIM for PPVC
Mr Basu Gurudas
Teambuild Engineering & Construction Pte Ltd
• Change Management with Computational BIM
Ir Yau Kung Yuen
Projalma Sdn Bhd
- Business practitioners and decision makers of the built environment SMEs
- Project Managers
- BIM Managers
- BIM Specialist
- Specialist Contractors and Suppliers
BOA-SIA : Pending
PEB : Pending
Date: To be advised
Time: 2.00pm to 6.00pm
Venue: BCA Academy
Fees (incl. of GST): $290.00
$46.07 (Up to 90% WTU funding support for Singaporeans and Singapore PRs)
Refreshment will be provided.
In keeping with our green and sustainable practices, course notes will be available in e-format.
Download brochure here
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • www.bcaa.edu.sg
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The company and individual applicant has read and understood the terms and conditions. 2) The company and individual applicant warrant that the particulars given are accurate. 3) The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) can disclose to other government agencies any information relating to this application. 4) Payment for the course must be made to BCA before the course commencement date. 5) Any Direct Debit and Direct Credit Authorisation for GIRO applications previously signed and passed to BCA will apply to payments made under this course. 6) BCA reserves the right to accept or reject the application for whatever reason. 7) BCA shall at its discretion allocate a space to the registered applicant, based on availability. 8) BCA reserves the right to amend any details relating to the course, revise the course fees without prior notice, cancel or postpone the course. 9) No deferment is allowed. 10) Request for withdrawal must be made in writing. Requests are subject to approval by BCA and administration fee: Written request for withdrawal that reaches BCA - At least 2 weeks before the course commencement date: 10% of course fee is payable. - Less than 2 weeks but more than 3 working days before the course commencement date: 25% of course fee is payable. - 3 working days or less before the course commencement date: full course fee is payable. 11) No Replacement is allowed for funded participants. 12) The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points indicated for any course offered by BCA is subject to change and final approval by the relevant professional accreditation bodies. 13) Funding and subsidies offered by BCA or third party organisations for the courses are subject to approval. The company must make the application for funding and subsidies. BCA is not to be held liable and the company agrees to pay BCA the applicable funding amount if funding and subsidies are either granted at a reduced amount, not granted at all or if funding is revoked, for whatever reason. 14) All information, materials, services, intellectual property and other property and rights provided by BCA during the course are provided on an “as is” basis. BCA makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to any matter, and all such warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly disclaimed. 15) The materials supplied to the company and individual applicant for the course (“Materials”) are for their personal reference only and the company and individual applicant is not supposed to otherwise use the Materials. The company and individual applicant shall defend and indemnify BCA and its officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, damage, loss or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) imposed upon BCA in connection with any claim arising out of the company and individual applicant’s use of the Materials. 15) Re-assessment fee is applicable for those who are required to re-take the assessment. 16) I consent to BCA, BCA Academy, and BCA’s employees contacting me via my contacts (including email addresses and mobile numbers) to market future courses, seminars, conduct surveys, circulate publications (i.e. magazines, periodicals etc). If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your personal data as set out above, you may contact us. PLEASE NOTE: All correspondence and notices addressed to BCA are to be sent to BCA Academy. Photographs of attendees will be taken at the event for our publicity materials, newsletters and other publications.