Event code: 80029
Computational BIM or rule-based approach refers to innovative problem-solving processes in which users define algorithms and workflows to automate tasks, optimise outputs and manage changes across different project phases. It allows users to explore more options leading to desired solution for productivity gain.
Computational BIM also forms an important part of Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD). Increasingly, local and international project teams are adopting it to optimise their project delivery.
This masterclass aims to:
• Create awareness to the wider group of built environment industry on the adoption of computational BIM
• Share best practices, challenges and benefits of computational BIM through case studies
• Encourage professionals to adopt it in their workflow
In this masterclass, you will hear the adoption of computational BIM by the stakeholders from different disciplines of the built environment sector.
• Advanced Computational Design: Bringing the future to today’s Integrated Digital Delivery
Mr Andrew Harvey
Mott MacDonald Singapore Pte Ltd
• Digital Architecture
Mr Chander Gupta & Ms Jahzeel Magdadaro
ONG&ONG Group Pte Ltd
• Integrated Parametric Computational Design – A New Paradigm
Mr Callum Ross McCulloch & Mr Robert Bamford
Web Structures Pte Ltd
• Computational BIM for MEP
Mr Saw Tun
• Computational BIM for PPVC
Mr Basu Gurudas
Teambuild Engineering & Construction Pte Ltd
• Change Management with Computational BIM
Ir Yau Kung Yuen
Projalma Sdn Bhd
- Business practitioners and decision makers of the built environment SMEs
- Project Managers
- BIM Managers
- BIM Specialist
- Specialist Contractors and Suppliers
BOA-SIA : Pending
PEB : Pending
Date: To be confirmed (In early 2019)
Time: 9.00am to 1.00pm
Venue: BCA Academy
Fees: $290.00 (incl. of GST)
(Pending WTU Funding)
Refreshment will be provided.
Download brochure & application form
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: email@example.com • www.bcaa.edu.sg