Event code: 73054
Construction Quality Assessment System (CONQUAS) is a voluntary scheme developed by BCA in conjunction with the major public sector agencies and various industry professional bodies to measure quality level achieved in a completed project. As part of the requirements for the Certified QM/CONQUAS Manager schemes which accord recognition to construction personnel who are instrumental in ensuring and delivering high quality projects as reflected in high CONQUAS score projects, the Certified QM/CONQUAS Managers course provides necessary knowledge to enable the participants to effectively implement Quality Management System (QMS) and achieve better Quality Mark (QM)/CONQUAS score.
This course aims to enable participants to implement Quality Management System (QMS) more effectively in a building construction project to improve work processes, and apply practical strategies at different stages of a building construction project to achieve better Quality Mark(QM)/CONQUAS score.
• Application of QMS in achieving improved quality in building construction projects
• Role of QMS in building construction projects
• Strategies to adopt at different stages of a building construction project to improve QM/CONQUAS scores
• Current trends and improvements in building construction quality
• Group Exercises
Participants are expected to have completed one of the following courses and have more than 2 years of construction project experience prior to application:
• At least two years of project experience, and
• Completed either one of the following courses
- CONQUAS Training For Builders
- CONQUAS Training For Developers and Consultants
Participants are advised to refer to BCA website:
https://www.bca.gov.sg/QualityMark/qm_manager.html for the complete criteria to be recognised under the Certified QM/CONQUAS Manager and Supervisor Schemes.
• Site & Project Engineers
• Site, Construction & Project Managers
• Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QAQC) & CONQUAS Personnel
• Any other building related professionals involved in construction site activities
ASSESSMENT AND AWARD
Participants who have attended at least 75% of the course and successfully completed the class exercises will be issued with a Certificate of Successful Completion (CSC).
66th Run: 15 - 17 May 2019
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm (3 days)
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl of GST): S$1,050.00*
Refreshments will be provided.
In keeping with our green and sustainable practices, course notes will be available in e-format.
*Skills Development Fund (SDF) funding is available for this course. To enjoy the SDF funding, companies are required to apply through SSG’s SkillsConnect system @www.skillsconnect.gov.sg (terms and conditions may apply).
IES-ACES: Pending (Structural)
To register, please log into our Online StoreFront (OSF) at
and search for course code 73054
Download brochure here
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: email@example.com • www.bcaa.edu.sg
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The company and individual applicant has read and understood the terms and conditions. 2) The company and individual applicant warrant that the particulars given are accurate. 3) The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) can disclose to other government agencies any information relating to this application. 4) Payment for the course must be made to BCA before the course commencement date. 5) Any Direct Debit and Direct Credit Authorisation for GIRO applications previously signed and passed to BCA will apply to payments made under this course. 6) BCA reserves the right to accept or reject the application for whatever reason. 7) BCA shall at its discretion allocate a space to the registered applicant, based on availability. 8) BCA reserves the right to amend any details relating to the course, revise the course fees without prior notice, cancel or postpone the course. 9) No deferment is allowed. 10) Request for withdrawal must be made in writing. Requests are subject to approval by BCA and administration fee: Written request for withdrawal that reaches BCA - At least 2 weeks before the course commencement date: 10% of course fee is payable. - Less than 2 weeks but more than 3 working days before the course commencement date: 25% of course fee is payable. - 3 working days or less before the course commencement date: full course fee is payable. 11) No Replacement is allowed for funded participants. 12) The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points indicated for any course offered by BCA is subject to change and final approval by the relevant professional accreditation bodies. 13) Funding and subsidies offered by BCA or third party organisations for the courses are subject to approval. The company must make the application for funding and subsidies. BCA is not to be held liable and the company agrees to pay BCA the applicable funding amount if funding and subsidies are either granted at a reduced amount, not granted at all or if funding is revoked, for whatever reason. 14) All information, materials, services, intellectual property and other property and rights provided by BCA during the course are provided on an “as is” basis. BCA makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to any matter, and all such warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly disclaimed. 15) The materials supplied to the company and individual applicant for the course (“Materials”) are for their personal reference only and the company and individual applicant is not supposed to otherwise use the Materials. The company and individual applicant shall defend and indemnify BCA and its officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, damage, loss or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) imposed upon BCA in connection with any claim arising out of the company and individual applicant’s use of the Materials. 15) Re-assessment fee is applicable for those who are required to re-take the assessment. 16) I consent to BCA, BCA Academy, and BCA’s employees contacting me via my contacts (including email addresses and mobile numbers) to market future courses, seminars, conduct surveys, circulate publications (i.e. magazines, periodicals etc). If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your personal data as set out above, you may contact us. PLEASE NOTE: All correspondence and notices addressed to BCA are to be sent to BCA Academy. Photographs of attendees will be taken at the event for our publicity materials, newsletters and other publications