Event code: 76069
The Internal Audit (QEHS) course (based on requirements on Quality Management System, Environmental Management System and Occupational Health and Safety Management System) aims to equip Internal Auditors with the knowledge and skill required to assess, monitor and measure the performance of an organisation’s integrated QEHS Management system.
With the introduction of ISO 45001, the course covers latest updates of the new editions and highlights the necessary revisions to ensure smooth transition from current version.
• Introduction to ISO 9001 and its main revisions
• Introduction to ISO 14001 and its main revisions
• Introduction to ISO 45001
• Risk assessment and environmental aspects
• Applicable legal and other requirements
• Auditing process & exercises
• Skill of auditing
• Code of ethic for an internal auditor
MR ZHANG LONG is heading a department in Shimizu Corporation that supports projects from Planning, Quality, BIM and QS functions. He holds a Bachelor degree in C&S Engineering from NTU and Master in Project Management from NUS. He is also a certified Lead Auditor registered with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA), and experienced in both implementing and auditing ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 in the building and construction industry.
Quality assurance managers, management representatives, quality assurance staff and environmental, safety and health professionals.
ASSESSMENT AND AWARD
Participants who meet the 75% attendance requirement and pass the assessment will be awarded the Certificate of Successful Completion (CSC).
BOA-SIA: 3 CPD Points
30th Run: 8, 9 & 10 Apr 2019
Duration: 2.5 days (18 hours)
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm (Day 1 & 2)
9.00am to 1.00pm (Day 3)
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl of GST): S$980.00
Refreshments will be provided.
In keeping with our green and sustainable practices, course notes will be available in e-format.
Visit BCA Academy Online StoreFront (OSF) - CLICK HERE
Download Brochure Here
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The company and individual applicant has read and understood the terms and conditions. 2) The company and individual applicant warrant that the particulars given are accurate. 3) The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) can disclose to other government agencies any information relating to this application. 4) Payment for the course must be made to BCA before the course commencement date. 5) Any Direct Debit and Direct Credit Authorisation for GIRO applications previously signed and passed to BCA will apply to payments made under this course. 6) BCA reserves the right to accept or reject the application for whatever reason. 7) BCA shall at its discretion allocate a space to the registered applicant, based on availability. 8) BCA reserves the right to amend any details relating to the course, revise the course fees without prior notice, cancel or postpone the course. 9) No deferment is allowed. 10) Request for withdrawal must be made in writing. Requests are subject to approval by BCA and administration fee: Written request for withdrawal that reaches BCA - At least 2 weeks before the course commencement date: 10% of course fee is payable. - Less than 2 weeks but more than 3 working days before the course commencement date: 25% of course fee is payable. - 3 working days or less before the course commencement date: full course fee is payable. 11) No Replacement is allowed for funded participants. 12) The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points indicated for any course offered by BCA is subject to change and final approval by the relevant professional accreditation bodies. 13) Funding and subsidies offered by BCA or third party organisations for the courses are subject to approval. The company must make the application for funding and subsidies. BCA is not to be held liable and the company agrees to pay BCA the applicable funding amount if funding and subsidies are either granted at a reduced amount, not granted at all or if funding is revoked, for whatever reason. 14) All information, materials, services, intellectual property and other property and rights provided by BCA during the course are provided on an “as is” basis. BCA makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to any matter, and all such warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly disclaimed. 15) The materials supplied to the company and individual applicant for the course (“Materials”) are for their personal reference only and the company and individual applicant is not supposed to otherwise use the Materials. The company and individual applicant shall defend and indemnify BCA and its officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, damage, loss or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) imposed upon BCA in connection with any claim arising out of the company and individual applicant’s use of the Materials. 15) Re-assessment fee is applicable for those who are required to re-take the assessment. 16) I consent to BCA, BCA Academy, and BCA’s employees contacting me via my contacts (including email addresses and mobile numbers) to market future courses, seminars, conduct surveys, circulate publications (i.e. magazines, periodicals etc). If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your personal data as set out above, you may contact us. PLEASE NOTE: All correspondence and notices addressed to BCA are to be sent to BCA Academy. Photographs of attendees will be taken at the event for our publicity materials, newsletters and other publications.